Cz p-09

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So you guys that picked up a P-09 from Buds Black Friday sale, what do you think?

I've only shot about 80 rounds through it so far at 2A when I picked it up, but it seems very accurate. As stated, the trigger pull is pretty darn good out of the box. Mine will eventually get some Cajun Gun Works mods, which I'm sure will make the trigger pull even better.

Those with soft hands might find some of the control surfaces to be a bit aggressive. As a competitive shooter I find them to be just right. Getting the 19th round in the mag takes some effort, but I had no feeding issues as a result.

I'm looking forward to getting it outdoors for a full session once we have a break in the weather.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got the FDE also and love it. $495 with light, hell of a deal. Trigger is great, but am also looking at some Cajun parts at some point. Only got to shoot a few rounds out of it. Super low bore axis, smooth shooter. If I can afford some mags it might go to the run and gun. I might just run it twice and run diff stuff lol. Pretty good match to my FDE Tavor.

Charging is a lil diff since the slide sits so deep in the frame.

I'd say its def an over looked pistol. Best of 1911 and Sig together with a lower bore axis.

MikeM

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a CZ P-07. I think shooting it is just like pointing your finger.
I love it. The only bad thing about it is I go through ammo way too fast at the range.
My son in law likes it more than his XDM.

Latest posts

Top Bottom