Damn Full Moon!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

owu1bag5

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been in my stand all day. I had a lot of pics on my trail cam of deer, and I had a BUNCH of pics of hogs up until a couple of days ago when the storms hit. I had pics pigs at my feeder at all times of the day up to that point. Today I haven't seen anything. It's not over yet. Hopefully they get moving early since they were up all night with that full moon. And yes I am in my stand now.

bigcountryok

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had deer around me all morning. I got a doe at 7:45 then had 3 other does just hang out for the next 2hrs. I finally started mooing like a cow to get them to leave so I could go get my doe.

The were moving very little, just browsing in one area the whole time and taking turns bedding down.

Thats the most activity I've seen all year.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
dennis, hunted your neck of the woods. i could see the power plant about 5 miles south. i only heard one shot to the east about 8 am. had to leave that spot so i can hunt the cleo springs/aline area this evening. so i'm off,will post pics if i get one.

Nothing going on at the plant so I left at 1230hrs and was in the stand by 1430.
Saw one diller, a coon and nothing else. First time in three years I've never seen a deer from that stand.
Heard two shots. Right at dark when the wind slowed down a little.

Toney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Was so bright this morning i had a shadow. Around 9 had a little doe run across the field, nothing on the wheat field next door even. coyotes were out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom