Dan Wesson Revolver Fan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prairie Traveler

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Moderator; please move as seems fit:
As a Dan Wesson M15 357 owner and fan, I move around to several different "Forum" in order to gain as much knowledge for myself as possible, and maybe spread some of the little that I think I know. Recently, it would seem that the good folks that were running the Dan Wesson forum got "held up", or something. I was on there one week, and went back a few days later, and all I get is an error code about some web problem! Anyone else seen something like this? As with any and all the firearms forums I've been on, there were a lot of good people, with years of experience on there.

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I waited quite along time to get mine !!!!!!!

.22LR

One piece at a time !!!!!!

Attachments

• Dan Wesson - 2.jpg
    Dan Wesson - 2.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 35
  • Dan Wesson .22 - 1.jpg
    Dan Wesson .22 - 1.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 33

Prairie Traveler

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, wouldn't you know...as soon as I mention that the forum is down, I go back the next day, and it's Up again!
I do appreciate the comments, and suggestions however. As far as FB is concerned, my account got hacked last year, and I've been unable to get back on in over 6 months. Tried jumping through all the "hoops" the admins. put up, but I drew the line when they wanted my DL #! Notified all friends and family, and it's one less thing cluttering up my harddrive!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom