David Hogg: Americans ‘Have No Right to a Gun’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
iu

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now that he has hit puberty and survived an incident that should never have happened because the EXISTING laws weren't enforced, he has found a paying cause that the media, the legislature, the courts, some law enforcement and half of the people in the US are behind. I'll bet he was one of the kids that bullied the shooter.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Now that he has hit puberty and survived an incident that should never have happened because the EXISTING laws weren't enforced, he has found a paying cause that the media, the legislature, the courts, some law enforcement and half of the people in the US are behind. I'll bet he was one of the kids that bullied the shooter.
He didn’t survive the shooting incident that day. He wasn’t even there during the shooting.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This dumb@ss has to resurface every so often to attempt to remain relevant, so he can raise some more cash for his “cause”. :rolleyes2
Get used to him. Sorry to say, but after he graduates, I anticipate he will enter politics & be in Congress in a few short years. He has the unlimited financial, media, & political backing to go anywhere he wants. The left will be using him for the next 40 years, unfortunately.

Latest posts

Top Bottom