DEA Agent is Suing Feds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's so funny about it? He's a law enforcement officer who was interested enough in kids to take the time to work with them who made a mistake.

Nanotech9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
its funny because hes telling everyone hes the only one safe enough to handle a gun, and then shoots himself. Obviously, hes not safe enough to handle a gun.

and... the only thing hurting his reputation is that he FRIGGEN SHOT HIMSELF IN THE FOOT IN A SCHOOL!!!!! who takes a loaded gun into a school to demonstrate gun safety!

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's funny about it is, IIRC, the dumbazz tried to prove to someone else that it wasn't loaded, then in an awesome display of gun safety in front of a room full of kids that needed to know it, he shoots himself in the foot.

What's that first rule of gun safety? Oh yeah, Treat every gun as if it is loaded. What's that second one? Never point a weapon at anything unless you intend to shoot it, your own foot included! What's number three? Oh yeah, Never place your finger on the trigger of a weapon unless you intend to shoot it!

Those may not be in chronological order, but they shouldn't need to be. They all go together at the same time. He violated all 3 at once, then tried to walk it off and show the kids the same thing with an AR-15. Thanks God they stopped trusting him after mistake #1.

Brother Bob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Only in America can you sue because of your own stupidity. I hope it gets thrown out and I hope the judge ridicules the chit out of him for bringing it to court in the 1st place. By the way, I'm sure those "kids" learned just how dangerous a firearm can be, in the hands of an idiot.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
what a dumbass!!!
then he tries handling an AR after shooting himself.
If I was one of those kids in class.... I'd run out there

jm838

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
He seemed so smug right before he blew his foot off. Maybe in the future he'll learn some humility. Naaah, he'll just sue everyone, because everyone but himself is to blame.

Latest posts

Top Bottom