Deer Cams

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I bought a Wildgame Innovations 6x or 6 blade, something like that, got it from Academy for $59.99 about a month ago. It's been excellent the 3 weeks it's been in service this year. My buddy has the same one and it's been doing fine since last year.
I have 3 of them and had very good luck with them

okiearmory

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been through tons of cheaper cam camera over the past 10 years. Some were decent some were junk. Right now for the money I really like Bushnell Trophy Cam HD's. When my older Cuddebacks stopped working I have been replacing them with Bushnells and been happy with them. I only buy them when I find them on sale and gave $85 for my last ones and bought 6 that time and left them in the package until I need them. Bass Pro use to carry them but I haven't looked recently.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00AU6DWPO/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_dp_ss_1?pf_rd_p=1944687622&pf_rd_s=lpo-top-stripe-1&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_i=B00AU6DZZG&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=0EJX61B48EQVWSCVBV7Y

jacque1282

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I echo what aviator said about Bushnell taking a lot of wind pictures. It doesn't matter what setting I have mine on, I get a ton of those. Picture quality is decent, but next time, I think I might try a Browning. I have the Bushnell Trophy Cam HD.

ousoonerfan22

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What do you not like about the Tasco? I saw them at Walmart and thought about trying one in an area where it might get stolen.

I'm very happy with the Browning. I have it set to take one picture every 30 seconds and it usually takes 130-150 pictures every evening and night.

Latest posts

Top Bottom