Deer Harvest Numbers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone have a link to the totals? Would like to see a county breakdown, did not see a 2013 report at http://www.wildlifedepartment.com/hunting/deerharvesttotals.htm

Drought took its toll town in the southeast as well. Unfortunately there were no deer checked in down here this year and they are closing the season for next year. You NW people should stay there, you will have better luck than down here. ;) I saw no difference in the deer numbers here than last year. Hunting conditions were different than the two previous years, being that we had a good crop of acorns. Two previous years you could take out three deer with one shot at the feeder, this year they didn't hit feeders much, which I consider good.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Rooster, there is a county by county breakdown on there somewhere. I'm not at a desktop right now or it would be easier to find. I did notice quite a few hunters registering the same deer multiple times.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Found it. Go to "hunting" then seasons and other info "deer" then "deer harvest report" towards the bottom.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dusty, if you scroll through the county's page by page, you'll see some. I saw one guy that had the same deer 4 times on the same day. one morning a couple of us went through almost the whole thing. that was after the first weekend of rifle.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
dusty, if you scroll through the county's page by page, you'll see some. I saw one guy that had the same deer 4 times on the same day. one morning a couple of us went through almost the whole thing. that was after the first weekend of rifle.

I finally found what you were talking about. The link however only had county by county breakdowns or you could look at WMA.

Being able to see all these harvest totals and data just a couple days after season close is because of having only ONLINE CHECKING. The books at each check station have to be collected and then all that data gathered and compiled per county accordingly.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom