Demand Republican presidential contenders take a stand on ‘Gunwalker’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hold ALL of the Republican presidential candidates feet to the fire and make them take a public stand on this issue. Let them know that this is something that they will never be able to "duck and cover" on and get away with it in the Nov. 2012 election.

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-...tand-on-gunwalker?CID=examiner_alerts_article
David Codrea, Gun Rights Examiner
September 13, 2011

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hold ALL of the Republican presidential candidates feet to the fire and make them take a public stand on this issue. Let them know that this is something that they will never be able to "duck and cover" on and get away with it in the Nov. 2012 election.

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-...tand-on-gunwalker?CID=examiner_alerts_article
David Codrea, Gun Rights Examiner
September 13, 2011

Pardon my cynicism...but I don't think the vast majority of the American people give a flying monkey turd about Gunwalker, Fast and Furious, Solyndra, LightSquared or any of the growing evidence of this administration's ineptitude and corruption so why should any of the candidates hang their platform on any of those issues?

Sorry, cranky Friday, couldn't help myself.

oobray

New to the site!
Reaction score
Here's my question...

Through reading about this and watching it on C-SPAN, it was being said that the reason ATF was being told not to arrest thier suspect is because their suspect was an FBI informant!! No one is talking about that. This is a common theme I've noticed.

Waco: initiated by ATF, however, it was taken over by the FBI after the second day.

Ruby Ridge: initiated by the United States Marshal Service, and again taken over by the FBI. the LEO who shot Weaver was not an ATF agent.

After the DC Sniper shootings, FBI ordered all agents involved tog o to every local gunstore and pull records of anyone who purchased a .223 rifle. Then went and knocked on thier doors and asked that they surrender the guns.

I'm not trying to say that ATF or their leadership is angelic, I just wonder why no one is no one is speaking about this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom