Democrat Candidate Sprays Self with Pepper Spray, Because Guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Having had to fight through a mil grade riot CS gas grenades, I can tell you, pepper spray aint ****
It sucks......I didn't know that much snot was in my sinuses until there were 2' long strings of it slinging out my nostrils.
Then we had to sit in the direct sun until the effects wore off.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Poor Colorado, getting all the bums from CA that can't afford to live their anymore.
Oh, they can afford it, but leave because they don't want to live under the draconian laws and social issues in Ca, and then bring the same ideals with them to pass on to their host state.
It's pretty sad. Montana and Texas are going blue because of this issue. Oregon used to be conservative. Not now. Thank you commiefornika.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Poor Colorado, getting all the bums from CA that can't afford to live their anymore.

Well, a great number of hippies moved from San Francisco to Boulder, CO in 1969. Since Boulder is a college town, I suspect that they managed to not only get jobs as professors, but also produce offspring that spread across the state. However, there are still parts of Colorado that would like to clean out almost all of Denver and Boulder, part of Colorado Springs, and all the tourists in places like Aspen, Telluride, and Vail.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, a great number of hippies moved from San Francisco to Boulder, CO in 1969. Since Boulder is a college town, I suspect that they managed to not only get jobs as professors, but also produce offspring that spread across the state. However, there are still parts of Colorado that would like to clean out almost all of Denver and Boulder, part of Colorado Springs, and all the tourists in places like Aspen, Telluride, and Vail.
Same with Commifornika. The folks in the state outside of the LA area are pretty much not in tune with those that are from the LA area.
Northern Ca folks could fit in really well with most from Ok. There are a few hippie communes that still exist in that area though. LOL.

Riley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So all he has to do is get within two feet and aim directly at the eyes for a 10 sec dose. Easy peasy....

It's kind of amazing, the regurgitation of the oft faulted "mass shooting" and "school shooting" numbers. I understand the "repeat it often enough" mantra, though I fear the limited penetration of fact.

Latest posts

Top Bottom