Democrats Demand AG Barr Testify, But Not Actually Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The demorats just used this to grandstand.
They didnt want to hear his answers because it would not fit the narrative they want to shove down peoples throat.
Typical demorat crap, nothing new.
View attachment 169785
I agree with you 100%. Grand standing manipulative deceitful liars. Democrats in office are the lowest form of life and an absolute waste of air. I’d like to round up every last one and ship them to an island, mandate they live there or prison. Let them support and lord over themselves . They are a locust, a real plague that destroy and ruin everything. I can’t stand the maroons

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Actually I think after about the 3rd communist asked him questions and would not let him answer, he should have packed up his stuff, turned around and walked out of the room. Actually, I really think he should have done it after Nadler's opening statement, but at that point we were not sure that every single one of the communists was going to abuse the AG.

We have somehow got to get those bums and garbage out of control of the House. I'm worried this time that we won't even be able to maintain a majority in the Senate, in which case we are really screwed.

He should have walked over, farted in Swallowwell’s face, pissed on Nadler, and told them all to F themselves.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

I think that should I ever have to testify before a Congressional committee, I'd have to start out my opening statement with the above. Then I would advise that the First Amendment supersedes any "house or senate rules," especially with regards to a time limit, and that if anyone on the committee (Congress people) would not allow me to comment or answer a question or speak as long as I wished, I would walk out of the hearing.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Barr has a great big megaphone which he can and does use most anytime he wants.
When he appears before Congress he’s not there to answer questions he imagines, he’s there to answer questions he’s being asked.
He has numerous other opportunities to speechify.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree with you 100%. Grand standing manipulative deceitful liars. Democrats in office are the lowest form of life and an absolute waste of air. I’d like to round up every last one and ship them to an island, mandate they live there or prison. Let them support and lord over themselves . They are a locust, a real plague that destroy and ruin everything. I can’t stand the maroons
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He should have walked over, farted in Swallowwell’s face, pissed on Nadler, and told them all to F themselves.
As much as we would like to have seen that and stood in appreciation with loud applause, he would have been given a contempt of congress citation which holds legal implications for Republicans only.
Hillary was given two bathroom breaks more than 5 minutes at her request by the same committee.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

You know that doesn't allow you to yell "the truth" in a crowded House committee room!

/sarcasm

Latest posts

Top Bottom