DEVELOPING: All Passengers on Epstein’s Flight Logs to Be Named – Epstein’s Rich and Famous Pals Pan

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But I thought sex had nothing to do with Presidential ability ?

Or, did that thinking go away with Billy "The Swordsman" Clinton ?

No, and morality seemed to be important in the last SCOTUS appointment - so let's be 100% even in our judgment.
"We have to believe women" (even if it's Biden's accusers)
"We have to believe women"(even if it's DJT's accusers)
-OR-
"innocent until proven guilty" for everyone. (my first choice)
Of course if Biden paid off some chick to be quiet, or Bill Clinton intimidated one, DJT paid off Stormy Daniels.....I'm just not seeing much of a moral compass here, really.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dude - the future belongs to the young and a lot of us lean left. You racist old white guys are so yesterday.

Watch out, Ted. We may be so yesterday, but we are still very much today. You can do with the future as you will, but you'll have to deal with it however we pass our present on to you and then and only then will it be yours, and it won't be the future. It'll be your present. Nobody changed the present time when our time was in the future. You obviously are no more special now than we were back then. You see, no one ever reaches and lives in the future. When you're there, it is then the present. So, you see, you'll have to deal with your present as it has been handed to you from the past. You'll have to deal with the consequences of everything you screw up now when now becomes your present.

Bottom line? Don't piss off all us old folks by trying to screw everything up or we'll stop fixing things like we manage to do now. Otherwise, your inheritance will be nothing more than the messes you just created.

Woody

Last edited:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watch out, Ted. We may be so yesterday, but we are still very much today. You can do with the future as you will, but you'll have to deal with it however we pass our present on to you and then and only then will it be yours, and it won't be the future. It'll be your present. Nobody changed the present time when our time was in the future. You obviously are no more special now then we were back then. You see, no one ever reaches and lives in the future. When you're there, it is then the present. So, you see, you'll have to deal with your present as it has been handed to you from the past. You'll have to deal with the consequences of everything you screw up now when now becomes your present.

Bottom line? Don't piss off all us old folks by trying to screw everything up or We'll stop fixing things like we manage to do now. Otherwise, your inheritance will be nothing more than the messes you just created.

Woody

Yeah, yeah...you all have really "fixed" things. Please stop.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lending credence to the old saying "young and dumb".

Uh, yeah...how's things going overall? Chinese economy, service industry, jobless rate, circus sideshow elections, PC culture so bad adults can't even say what they mean anymore. Either you old guys endorse this, or were unable to prevent it. Losers no matter which one it is.

And then have the nerve to talk crap about millennials. What a joke.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dude - the future belongs to the young and a lot of us lean left. You racist old white guys are so yesterday.

Doood - You can expect the left to receive a major loss of followers in the near future. As far as youth being a factor, ha ha... they only experience swelled heads.
One statement you can count on, I promise you that I can out fight, out f**k, out shoot 98% of the young and restless crew. As they say nowadays F**k around and Find out.
And you son are irrelevant.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where’s my net. Someone’s got a bite!

Doood - You can expect the left to receive a major loss of followers in the near future. As far as youth being a factor, ha ha... they only experience swelled heads.
One statement you can count on, I promise you that I can out fight, out f**k, out shoot 98% of the young and restless crew. As they say nowadays F**k around and Find out.
And you son are irrelevant.
We're gonna need a bigger net.

Latest posts

Top Bottom