Dez Bryant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't stand him. Showboating, arrogant a**hole. I know it's wrong and makes me a lowlife scumbag, but I'm always rooting for someone to give him a long, long, street-clothes stint on the sideline. Just had to vent. He's a great player, but such a tool.

pokefun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would much prefer he just do his job and leave the showboating out of it. He is an absolute beast, but is too much like TO on the show off side.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As much as I like the guy, I wish he'd just act like Jerry Rice did. He definitely has the potential to be one of the best ever, but he needs to grow up, as does 98% of the rest of the receivers in the NFL.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
God knows if he had come from OU we'd be hearing about it from the OSU boys. :D Instead we have..... "What's wrong?" :rollingla

ZGXtreme

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Despite my being a fan of OSU... I cannot stand Dez and didn't mind his suspension one bit the last year he was on campus. I can respect talent. The entitlement and arrogance it brings, I cannot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom