DID Pelican Case

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MuTau007

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My first shot at an all weather / travel / grab and go case. I picked up a pelican 1150 case because it was the cheapest option for a project. Decided to use my .40 call baby eagle as it isn't an every day gun but is a great reliable gun I'd like in a bind. Decided to cut foam to have two layers.

2016-01-13 21.52.23.jpg

Top Layer:
Pistol
Magazine
(Does anyone have a mag in the well or round chambered for storage like this?)

Bottom Layer:
Extra Magazine
Fenix TK 16 1000 lumens
4 extra batteries
CRKT Triumph Folding Knife

My next project I'm thinking wider case to do multiple pistols and then maybe an AR with upper and lower broke down.

Got other ideas? Post some pics of your case set ups.

Scott14k

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
That turned out nice, I've been wanting to do something similar but I want it big enough to hold 2 pistols. Thanks for sharing, got me thinking again!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good job. If it's for when you're in a bind why would not at least have a full mag in the pistol? A chambered round is better if you can make sure kids or others can't gain access to it.

MuTau007

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll deffinetly be doing more cases, I like the idea of having multiple guns in for ease of heading to the range or traveling.

TWSS, I'm going to buy another mag and will be having one in the well. I wanted to go ahead and cut it like I had an extra.

Latest posts

Top Bottom