Dirty Harry Strikes Again!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pepé Le Pew Pew Pew

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My 12 year old grandson watched Dirty Harry a couple of weeks ago and was inflicted with "The most powerful handgun in the world", and "Do you feel lucky punk" fever........ We popped into H and H this morning and I rented the 629 and let him experience shooting 44 magnum...... From the expression of joy and the "I got to get one of these" looks he was giving I am confident PaPa will be in the market for a shiny new Smith and Wesson real soon!

Last edited:

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yup. The ol big bore forty-four is a handful. You touch one of, you know you lit a fire. I carried one as a LEO back in the day before semi-autos took over.

Kudos to you PaPa for making that happen and giving that young man a story he can tell over and over to his friends, girlfriend, wife, kids, co-workers, grandkids, pets, anybody that will listen.

Atta-boy! :clap3:

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know I barely got out of H and H without buying a beautiful 29-3 today!

You know you want one...

M29.JPG

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yup. The ol big bore forty-four is a handful. You touch one of, you know you lit a fire. I carried one as a LEO back in the day before semi-autos took over.

Kudos to you PaPa for making that happen and giving that young man a story he can tell over and over to his friends, girlfriend, wife, kids, co-workers, grandkids, pets, anybody that will listen.

Atta-boy! :clap3:
you didn't mess around as a lawman in your revolver days. I like it

Latest posts

Top Bottom