disclosing all arrests.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TuAlum0982

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I asked the specific question to our instructor at USSA "Do we have to list any speeding tickets, for traffic?" His answer was no. I was never arrested, just cited, and I paid a few fines. Hopefully this doesnt get me a denial with OSBI, but I was told not to list them. Again, I wasnt arrested, detained, or even asked to sit in the car. Just had to sign the ticket, and either show up for court or pay the fines. I paid the fines, and on we went. Am I OK or should I have listed them?

C

Clay

I asked the specific question to our instructor at USSA "Do we have to list any speeding tickets, for traffic?" His answer was no. I was never arrested, just cited, and I paid a few fines. Hopefully this doesnt get me a denial with OSBI, but I was told not to list them. Again, I wasnt arrested, detained, or even asked to sit in the car. Just had to sign the ticket, and either show up for court or pay the fines. I paid the fines, and on we went. Am I OK or should I have listed them?
your fine.

Latest posts

Top Bottom