Discovery Channel cancells "Son of Guns" and "American Guns" after school shootings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure that Sons of Guns has a new season starting next month. Unless the Discovery tv ads have been lying to me and they don't plan on showing the episodes they've been hyping up.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I almost barfed when I saw Son of Guns was coming back....what a waste! Both of those shows suck and are so fake it's hard to imagine anyone watching who's not also DVR'ing professional wrestling. I can only hope Discovery not only cancels the show but deletes all the shows so I never accidentally see a rerun as I scan channels for something that doesn't kill brain cells.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I knoew they cancelled american guns but I wasnt aware that they cancelled sonds of guns. Ahwell maybe they think amish mafia is going places lol.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I almost barfed when I saw Son of Guns was coming back....what a waste! Both of those shows suck and are so fake it's hard to imagine anyone watching who's not also DVR'ing professional wrestling. I can only hope Discovery not only cancels the show but deletes all the shows so I never accidentally see a rerun as I scan channels for something that doesn't kill brain cells.

This pretty much sums up my reaction.^^^

You might be surprised by how many brain cells are saved by not watching those two shows.

TonyRumore

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Executive Producer of SOG told me that gun guys are not the targeted audience. That group is way to small. If he wanted to produce a show that had less viewers, made less money, and appealed to gun guys, he could do it......but that wouldn't make much business sense.

Tony

P.S. The show is produced by Jupiter Productions, not Discovery. The Discovery channel simply buys it from Jupiter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom