DIY Camo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This was posted on duckhuntingchat.com, that I know some of you read also. I thought it was certainly worthy of a repost here. In my opinion, this is a super slick camo job he did on the shotgun, as good as any dip that I have seen, and could be reproduced on probably anything you wanted to camo. Obviously he he knows what he is doing and this was not his first attempt, something like that probably takes a little finesse and skill. If anyone attempts this, I'd like to see pictures of how it turned out. About the only thing I have to work with is my duck boat, but that is a bit big for my first project.

http://www.duckhuntingchat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=36000

zandroes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's a hell of a job. I painted my pump with camo spray paint. Picked a few leaves to pattern and used a mesh bag for final shading. Definetiley not in the league of that one..

WacosSon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
damn. Think I just got turned on! That job is intense! Tried a similar thing on a "cornhole" bagtoss game I made. Turned out a little too "hawaiian print" for me and now I think I know why. Think I'll practice on a guitar case next before I do anything of real size. Nice find man!

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tried a similar thing on a "cornhole" bagtoss game I made.

I'm not exactly sure what to say about your "cornhole bag toss" game. I hope that isn't something you play in the duck blind to break in the new guys! If so, I take back wanting to go duck huntin. haha

I just played that for the first time over Christmas, good beer drinkin game. And you just gave me a great idea! My brother just finished making my cornhole board for me, so I do have something to camo!

Latest posts

Top Bottom