DNC: Government is the only thing we belong to

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
NOTE: Obama campaign had nothing to do with the production of said video. Yeah right and explain to me how we are supposed to believe that? its YOUR convention MR President.

If someone would link the youtube video please, I am at work and can not do so.

http://news.yahoo.com/obama-camp-di...y-thing-belong-video-071654898--politics.html

A video that aired Tuesday night at the Democratic National Convention proclaiming that “government is the only thing we all belong to” is getting strong reaction from conservatives, and the Obama campaign is disavowing involvement in the production, BuzzFeed reports.

The video, entitled “Welcome to Charlotte,” includes other proclamations like: “We do believe you can use government in a good way.”

Conservatives took to Twitter on Tuesday to denounce the video. Mitt Romney spokeswoman Andrea Saul retorted: “Try again, gov’t belongs to us.” Reince Priebus, chairman of the Republican National Committee, had a one-word reaction to the video: “WOW.” Pundit David Gergen noted: “quote may set off the right.”

An Obama aide emailed BuzzFeed disavowing involvement in the video: “The video in question was produced and paid for by the host committee of the city of Charlotte. It’s neither an OFA nor a DNC video, despite what the Romney campaign is claiming. It's time for them to find a new target for their faux outrage."

The executive director of the host committee also said that the video was unaffiliated with both the campaign and the Democratic National Committee.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You sirs, back to the camps tell Uncle JB that I sent you. All you others, move along or you'll be going to the camps too!

Latest posts

Top Bottom