DNC: Government is the only thing we belong to

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oooooooookkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaayyyyyy. I will contribute immediately to the Whiner's Defense Fund and summons all the Wambulances to Charlotte for ya.

Crying about being offended don't fix nothing. That is all these people do.

That's all both sides ever do, you just turn a blind eye to the party that you prefer.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are slaves, and if we dont pay, they can and will imprison you, and or kill you.

Try not paying you taxes.

Taxes, how about a medical bill you don't owe?

[How did breast cancer survivor Lisa Lindsay end up behind bars? She didn't pay a medical bill -- one the Herrin, Ill., teaching assistant was told she didn't owe. "She got a $280 medical bill in error and was told she didn't have to pay it," The Associated Press reports. "But the bill was turned over to a collection agency, and eventually state troopers showed up at her home and took her to jail in handcuffs."]

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/jailed-for--280--the-return-of-debtors--prisons.html

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's all both sides ever do, you just turn a blind eye to the party that you prefer.

I prefer that both would go away. However, I think that trying to equate the Libocrat's CONSTANT PC-offended-incessant butthurt and crying with any positive action is ludicrous. Both sides suck, but the Rs are much quieter. I Hope they Change their crying to a vow of silence and give us all a break.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I prefer that both would go away. However, I think that trying to equate the Libocrat's CONSTANT PC-offended-incessant butthurt and crying with any positive action is ludicrous. Both sides suck, but the Rs are much quieter. I Hope they Change their crying to a vow of silence and give us all a break.

If only all Republicans could be as stoic and quiet as you. That's the stuff of dreams right there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom