Do You Still Love Your P365?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
The new P365X Macro has me thinking I might want to try one out especially if Wilson Combat comes out with a grip module for it.

The previous models all have grips that are too small for me but the Macro supposedly has more girth in the grip.

I really would like to compare one to my G48.

Are you Sig lovers still happy with the P365 overall?

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
The new P365X Macro has me thinking I might want to try one out especially if Wilson Combat comes out with a grip module for it.

The previous models all have grips that are too small for me but the Macro supposedly has more girth in the grip.

My son loves his , it is his EDC along with a Ruger LCR357 that he wears on occasion.

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

The previous models all have grips that are too small for me but the Macro supposedly has more John Holmes in the grip.

FIFY and also, "Thats what she, said"

On a serious note. If I already had a P365, I wouldn't get a Macro. You would have magazine compat issues.

jmike314

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FIFY and also, "Thats what she, said"

On a serious note. If I already had a P365, I wouldn't get a Macro. You would have magazine compat issues.

Thought the macro's 17rd mags were supposed to be backward compatible with all 365 grip modules. Can't use a 12rd in the macro but the 17rd should shoot in any of them.

That said....my P365 is the EDC. I've shot the 43, hellcat, shield, xds.....and the P365 wins hands down for me. Probably gonna add this macro to the stable. I like he capacity and the slim frame.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Thought the macro's 17rd mags were supposed to be backward compatible with all 365 grip modules. Can't use a 12rd in the macro but the 17rd should shoot in any of them.

That said....my P365 is the EDC. I've shot the 43, hellcat, shield, xds.....and the P365 wins hands down for me. Probably gonna add this macro to the stable. I like he capacity and the slim frame.
I'm not positive but I believe the 17 round Macro mags are proprietary.

Latest posts

Top Bottom