Do you wear a watch?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you wear a watch?

• Yes, all the time

Votes: 78 56.1%
  • No, I check my cell phone for time

Votes: 53 38.1%
  • I'm like Jack Reached and have an internal clock

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I could care less what time it is

Votes: 7 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tulsanewb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't worn one since middle school; however, I find myself lately in situations where I need to discretely check the time. It is hard to slip a phone out of your pocket and check the time discretely, so I am looking at watches. I want a Luminox, but not sure I want to spend that much. I think I may just get a Citizen's Eco Drive. Someday I will get a Ball.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm thinking that most guys that rely on a cell phone instead of a wristwatch are a lot like those little teenaged girls that have to walk around with their phone in their hand all the time. My phone stays in an Otterbox case clipped to my belt where it belongs. What a pain that would be to have to get that phone out instead of just looking at my wrist to see what time it was.

Well, that's like,your opinion man.

I don't wear a watch. if I need to know what time it is I just look at my phone. Or the computer screen i'm in front of.

XDTime

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wore a Sekio my father gave me for 30 years. The ex still claims she does not know where its at so now I have a Tag Hauer Aquaracer. I'm to old to dig into my pocket and yank out the iphone just to see what time it is, a watch is waaaay easier IMO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom