• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Does anyone know a source for free railroad spikes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
This little bucket has 40 spikes in it and you are more than welcome to them. I'm in Norman. Just PM me and we can set up a time/place for you to get them. Also, in the other pic are a bunch of brackets that I believe are also railroad related, but I'm not positive. You are welcome to those as well if you can use them.

View attachment 390413View attachment 390414
I'll take them all. THANKS!!!

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
This little bucket has 40 spikes in it and you are more than welcome to them. I'm in Norman. Just PM me and we can set up a time/place for you to get them. Also, in the other pic are a bunch of brackets that I believe are also railroad related, but I'm not positive. You are welcome to those as well if you can use them.

View attachment 390413View attachment 390414
Well, ol @beardking came through big time with the spikes and some other RR paraphernalia.

Due to the suggestions about the RR tracks I called the main RR office yesterday and they put me on a guy I'm supposed to call back today. He seems to think I can get the rest from him.

:thumbup3: :thumbup3: :thumbup3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom