Does Your Area WalMart have a Colt AR?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tim003

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wally in MWC (Sooner Rd and Se15th) has Colt SP6920 aka LE6920 for $1099. A buddy of mine saw another SP6920 at Wally on Douglas (MWC) also for $1099. According to the interweb both SP and LE 6920 models having the same quality and specs, I am not sure about that because I have none of the above.

Last edited:

copeje

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the information guys. To my knowledge, the difference between the SP and LE models are the metal specs. The LE model is milled parts and the SP model is made of metal powder for the internal parts.

Edmond

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, and the Wal-mart (the newer one on 67th and Rogers Lane) has more of them, and a better selection and easier to look at since they are in a case that you can spin around. I don't remember how many Colts they have and that might be why you didn't mention it. They have several different calibers too, but I'm sure he wants the .223. They have some Sigs that are cheaper too if Sigs are okay. I need to get some more ammo today or tomorrow, so I will get a more accurate answer. They keep their ammo stock up better too. I asked the guy about why they are so much better than the other one on the ammo. He said they don't wait until they run out and let the auto-order program order the ammo, they order more right after they get a shipment. I'm always on the hunt for more Tula (Tulammo) 7.62 ammo.

They have the Sig 556 at the "Good Wal Mart"? How much are the Sigs?

I think that might to be my first purchase.

Not to get off topic but if it was a choice between the Sig or Colt, which would you go for?

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Everybdy STOP!!! Mark's firearms has them on OKShooters for $1155 in the classifieds. I would immediately pay him the extra 56$ than Wal-mart to keep him in business.

No I do not know "Mark".
I have never been in his store.
This is an uncompensated spokesman that hates to see Wal-Mart compete with the little guy.
Somebody see if he'll match Wal-Mart.

Cowboy2000

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I don't recall seeing ar's at wal marts lately. Seems to me wal mart is trying to get out of the long gun business. I did buy a savage axis 308 last fall for $267.

copeje

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everybdy STOP!!! Mark's firearms has them on OKShooters for $1155 in the classifieds. I would immediately pay him the extra 56$ than Wal-mart to keep him in business.

No I do not know "Mark".
I have never been in his store.
This is an uncompensated spokesman that hates to see Wal-Mart compete with the little guy.
Somebody see if he'll match Wal-Mart.

Mark doesn't show to have the LE6920. His is the Magpul version so I doubt he would be willing to come off the price. However, I have been looking at those also.

Latest posts

Top Bottom