Does Your Area WalMart have a Colt AR?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was looking at purchasing from someone online that does NOT have a store in OK. Seems to me you would be kinda crazy not to purchase on;ine as they are so much cheaper. Also, anyone ever ordered from OMB? What is the process on a SBR when you are ordering a complete rifle from an internet site? Anyone?
You order it and pay for it. Then wait months for it to be transfered to an Okla class 3 dealer. Then fill out the paperwork with local dealer and wait for ATF to approve it. Then go pick up gun.
A lot faster to order-in a regular gun, fill out paperwork and sbr it yourself.

copeje

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I understand making the SBR yourself would be faster. However, in this case it would also be about $300 higher.

I did go by WM in Muskogee. They had a Colt but the model was a LE124411?? If I remember correctly. Anyone else ever seen that?

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just was at the gun store over in del city and they say that Wally world will be putting them out of business if they get back into handguns

About 1 yr ago, I was at Walmart and got to talk with someone in the Regional managers office about their plan to upgrade their firearms & ammunition selectons. Was told then about the coming ARs.. was also told that they are planning to sell Smith & Wesson and Ruger pistols / revolvers... that they just needed to research and decide on good secure display cases, and then come up with a plan to revamp some of the larger stores to accomodate the displays and sale of handguns. Walmart sees the huge profit in the concealed carry market. And start looking for a selection AR magazines and accessories to begin appearing in your local Walmart.. they should be arriving any time now.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
About 1 yr ago, I was at Walmart and got to talk with someone in the Regional managers office about their plan to upgrade their firearms & ammunition selectons. Was told then about the coming ARs.. was also told that they are planning to sell Smith & Wesson and Ruger pistols / revolvers... that they just needed to research and decide on good secure display cases, and then come up with a plan to revamp some of the larger stores to accomodate the displays and sale of handguns. Walmart sees the huge profit in the concealed carry market. And start looking for a selection AR magazines and accessories to begin appearing in your local Walmart.. they should be arriving any time now.

Among all this gun ban nonsense this is good news.

Latest posts

Top Bottom