Does Your Area WalMart have a Colt AR?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saw several ar's at the claremore store. Just left there about 2 hours ago. Didn't ask to see them so not sure what brands they were. I saw one of the price tags were about $1000.00+. I also see several in the Owasso store but not sure which brands.

recon3117

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The west side Wall-Mart in Norman has had 8 6920's in since May that I am aware of, I have friends that have purchased 4 of the 8 that I knew of.

I will stop by tomorrow after 3 pm and check for you, or call 329-4000, Nathan is who I suggest you talk to, he works 7 am-4 pm

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I spoke to a guy in the sporting good section of a wal-mart and he said each location can special order just about any long gun. He then handed me a catalog and I was very surprised. JFYI

becker_atc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the special order program is cool anyhow never used it my self but was around for some orders when i worked there in college (i busted tyres generally)....big selection and only gotta pay half to order then i think have 30 days to claim your prize after it comes in and pay the other half ....buying a AR or a composite stocked gun would work but if you choose wood i like to be at a place i can look at a few and pick the best.

Latest posts

Top Bottom