Donald Trump claims Barack Obama bombshell

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
The breaking news coming from Ruters about Benghazi will do more damage to obummer than this non event.

true dennis. fox and cbs have run stories on it. whatta ya bet the others won't touch it? the last shred of credibility is not worth their effort i guess.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
true dennis. fox and cbs have run stories on it. whatta ya bet the others won't touch it? the last shred of credibility is not worth their effort i guess.

Media: Nothing to see here. Move along.

3.bp.blogspot.com__y_2s6nPHgls_UG19Eutn40I_AAAAAAAAAfg_FAtkHLXGfPE_s1600_nothing_to_see_here.jpg

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The breaking news coming from Ruters about Benghazi will do more damage to obummer than this non event.

I think you're right. The Benghazi details are growing more damning and getting stronger legs. Not to mention it's something that is much more serious than Trump's games.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I still find it LOLworthy that the Obama administration used an emerging scandal (Benghazi) as cover for their 18 month overdue admission on another scandal (Fast & Furious). Double LOLpoints for the fact that the Benghazi attack was actually more about thwarting the administration's efforts to recover weapons lost during the Obama supported overthrow of Gaddafi, while the F&F coverup was about hiding their efforts to facilitate gun smuggling by the cartels. :rolleyes2

Latest posts

Top Bottom