Donald Trump: France's Strict Gun Laws Enabled Attack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This will be lost on all lib gun grabbers/haters:

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/Donald-Trump-France-gun-laws-Paris-attack/2015/01/08/id/617261/?ns_mail_uid=566817&ns_mail_job=1602687_01082015&s=al&dkt_nbr=qexnc8qw
Donald Trump: France's Strict Gun Laws Enabled Attack
Thursday, 08 Jan 2015 10:38 AM
By Melanie Batley

..."If the people so violently shot down in Paris had guns, at least they would have had a fighting chance," Trump said on Twitter. "Isn't it interesting that the tragedy in Paris took place in one of the toughest gun control countries in the world? Remember, when guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns!"...

Swab

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would not have expected Donald trump to say that. I guess it's a good thing though due to his capital and status.

Sent from the land of teepee's and buffaloes

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He's arguing with Letterman right now.

He said this on Twitter earlier:

"But if someone has a gun and is trying to kill you... it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.” - @DalaiLama

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He's arguing with Letterman right now.

He said this on Twitter earlier:

"But if someone has a gun and is trying to kill you... it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.” - @DalaiLama

A reasonable person would wait on a government employee to come to their aid. Guns should not be allowed in the hands of common citizens.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A reasonable person would wait on a government employee to come to their aid. Guns should not be allowed in the hands of common citizens.

1. Paris police are not armed and were seen running AWAY from the scene.
2 911 response is approx 20 minutes. My .357 response is under 2 seconds.
I'll stick with Mine.

ByrdC130

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
"Heaps of crossfire..." Yeah, I'd of rather died hunkering down behind a pastry and shot at point blank range by the terrorist, than by a dastardly friendly fire bullet in a heap of crossfire that might have actually hurt one of the poor terrorist.

Latest posts

Top Bottom