Donald Trump: France's Strict Gun Laws Enabled Attack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProBusiness

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the anti-gun people and liberals are so hateful. Anything that goes aganist their ideas and they are immediately mean, hateful, and always call the pro gun or conserative 'stupid'.

what gets me is that they talk about guns, crossfire, etc. things that i really do not think they know about.

i watched a show last night on the 'black gun' i think it was called. anyway, people in Phillipines make guns in their homes/shops. it showed them making 1911s without any machinery but hand tools. they sell these 1911s for $112 and can make 5 a month. they are without srl #s or manufacture proof marks. A guy buys these guns and adds the srl #s and proff marks that make them look like they were made by the real manufacturer and he sells them for $220??? to a guy that smuggles them to the US. Here there are sold for $800 to $2500. Active criminals know that if they have traceable gun, i.e. made with real srl #s, or a gun that has been shot in commission of a crime, that them using this gun or carrying it is not good for their criminal enterprise so they are always buying a new 'black gun'. One bad guy spends $10,000/month on these untraceable guns.

Anyway, these guys said that the states and countries with the toughest gun laws make their market.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

pcolaboy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-graham/2015/01/09/washpost-asks-straight-face-why-didnt-strict-gun-laws-stop-charlie-hebdo
WashPost Asks, With Straight Face: Why Didn't Strict Gun Laws Stop Charlie Hebdo Massacre?
By Tim Graham | January 9, 2015 | 8:09 AM EST

..."It’s always “far from clear” that conservatives are right after a deadly shooting like this. That’s exactly why liberals are willing to sound really clueless. They don’t want to admit anything."...

I fully be live that when guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns. mike

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what gets me is that they talk about guns, crossfire, etc. things that i really do not think they know about.

That's exactly right. I suppose you would HAVE to be pretty clueless about it to think that you have better odds when there are bad guys purposefully trying to shoot you with no one to stop them, than when armed good guys present too.

They are completely ignorant of the realities of guns and gunfights, but they have seen plenty of those things on TV shows dammit, and they are of course willing to have force initiated against people by the government based on this "knowledge."

I find it hard to believe that this argument is being made in good faith. Do you really think ANYONE who is caught in the middle of a massacre would would say "no Mr. good guy with a gun, please don't help me... I will actually be in MORE danger because of all the 'crossfire?'"

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would not have expected Donald trump to say that. I guess it's a good thing though due to his capital and status.

Sent from the land of teepee's and buffaloes
actually trump is a real conservative guy. He has nice political views. And he is believes in the 2A. I really respect him for that. Not just for what he has done for himself. Most people don't see past his celebrity and his money.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1. Paris police are not armed and were seen running AWAY from the scene.
Paris police, being a part of the French military, are (for the most part) armed. The SIG Sauer Pro SP2022 was designed for the French police (the 2022 referring to the projected service life of the pistol, IIRC.) However, when armed with a 9 mm handgun and facing AK 47-weilding terrorists, it is understandable (to an extent) to retreat in the face of an opponent that outguns them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom