Don't let anyone ever tell you we didn't battle our son at bedtime.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
10.5 Stang...magic trick for ya. Move bedtime back by 30 mins. Been there, done that and it worked like a charm! Sometimes they just get so freakin tired they can't go to sleep.

ebman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the wife and i have been spoiled i think. our 2 year old rarely fights bed time. heck sometimes he even comes up to us before bed time and says hes sleepy and needs to go night night.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the wife and i have been spoiled i think. our 2 year old rarely fights bed time. heck sometimes he even comes up to us before bed time and says hes sleepy and needs to go night night.

This was my kids ... all of them. So I am feeling pretty special right now. I cannot imagine what it would have been like if we had had to deal with a squabble every night ... blah ...

Once we got past that colicky stage at 6 to 8 months they all three slept pretty much the whole night. It was funny because when the time would change in the fall, the sun would go down at 6 and they would start getting their stuff ready for bed ... :spitlaugh Our entire lives revolved around the street light outside ... If the street light was on it was time to get inside, get dinner and get ready for bedtime ... :sunbath:

Sturgell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Put them in one of those little kid harnesses and run them for a few miles on a bicycle, if that doesn't work I would ask them if that rag smells like chloroform.

Latest posts

Top Bottom