Donut Operator: Prison Wallet Glock Holster Shootout

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pat downs are SO important. I was the cover car for an officer sent to a Sears store for a shoplifter in custody. As I was walking down the hallways to the loss prevention office I heard what sounded like a gunshot. I ran to the office to find the first officer standing over the suspect who had shot himself in the face with a Colt .357 mag. Officer one had just arrived and taken the suspect's ID from one of the loss prevention guys. They claimed they patted him down. She turned to tell him something just in time to see him lean over and point the gun at his head, WHILE HE WAS CUFFED BEHIND HIS BACK, and pull the trigger. He shot himself right thru the top of the ear into the side of his head. She was in the office all of about 10 seconds before this happened. Thankfully he shot himself and not her or one of the LP guys.

There's no excuse for not conducting a thorough pat down...and I see so many officers just go thru the motions on them.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Poor search, You can tell he was putting himself in the fetal position to keep their hands from getting into the crotch area.

Improper handcuffing maybe. We had a guy nicknamed Lip, who was double jointed and could take his arms over his head after being properly cuffed in the back.

Anyone going into MY car gets searched by ME. Countless times I have found contraband and one had an old time wet shave razor. That scared the sheiite outta me and the other officer there got an earful.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Poor search, You can tell he was putting himself in the fetal position to keep their hands from getting into the crotch area.

Improper handcuffing maybe. We had a guy nicknamed Lip, who was double jointed and could take his arms over his head after being properly cuffed in the back.

Anyone going into MY car gets searched by ME. Countless times I have found contraband and one had an old time wet shave razor. That scared the sheiite outta me and the other officer there got an earful.
I had a few, besides females who I obviously couldn't search as throughly (and truth be told wouldn't want to anyway), who I was pretty sure had dope on them and they did. I didn't care. I warned everyone before hauling them in that if they had anything else on them they better tell me about it now because once they got to the jail it'd be a felony. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I cannot fathom why liberals are anti-police. They daily risk their lives for a seemingly thankless public and we need to thank them every chance we get. Encourage and Thank them, they'll appreciate it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom