Doomsday, Obama or Zombies?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Gun Sales Booming: Who's to blame? Doomsday, Obama or Zombies?

Buyers in record numbers are flooding into gun stores, retailers say. Ammo, too, is flying off the shelves. The reasons for the spike, last seen in 2009, include fears that a second Obama administration might restrict gun ownership and the popularity of TV shows devoted to doomsday preparation and killing zombies.

For complete article: http://gma.yahoo.com/gun-sales-booming-doomsday-obama-zombies-193929184--abc-news-money.html

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't see any body producing ammo to kill .gov agents or the aliens predicted by the Mayans coming in December.

Its gotta be the Zombies.

If anyone starts manufacturing Mayan Alien Ammo. I would like 10% of the profits please.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only one I'm slightly worried about is the group of doomsdayers. A bunch of weirdo, psycho End-of-the-Worldists running around this winter assuming our days are numbered on something that can be counted on one hand. I can't imagine how these people will react. I lived through Y2K, I lived through the last 2 dates that weirdo preacher specified, but people seem to really be concerned about this one. I'm prepared though. Nobody takes my Miller Lite.

Latest posts

Top Bottom