Douglas Murray....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know I posted a thread last month about pod casts but though this deserved it's own thread.

I subscribe to the Joe Rogan Experience podcast and listen occasionally. While i thought the interview Rogan did of Colion Noir was absolutely fantastic, and I highly recommend it, I stumbled across the most insightful and intriguing podcast interview I have listened to to date.

JRE Podcast # 1538 with Douglas Murray was absolutely incredible. He's a British journalist, writer and commentator that seems exceptionally brilliant and has a fantastic take on America in 2020 with respect to race relations, police, minorities, riots, protests, America's past and future and everything that is happening in 2020. The interview is about 2 hours but is well worth the time to listen. Listen on your work commute or fiddling around the house on the weekends or after work. It truly is the best take I've ever heard on what is happening to day. Please give it a listen.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom