Gary Brecka - Give him a listen on the JRE Podcast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I drive a ton for my commute back and forth to work and also while at work. Have about 5 podcast I listen to regularly, The Joe Rogan Experience is one of them. One of his recent guest was Gary Brecka. It was one of the most facinating listens/interviews I've heard in a long time. THis interview was just over two hours long and facinating. If you don't listen to podcasts or to the JRE I highly recommend you give this two hours a shot. THe discussion really makes you think about what you put in your body and how it affects your well being, and overall health. I'm not a shill for this guy but what he talked about really opened my eyes and makes me think about my curent state of health and how to approach it moving forward. Give it a listen and I think you'll be happy you did.

https://www.jrepodcast.com/guest/gary-brecka/

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I drive a ton for my commute back and forth to work and also while at work. Have about 5 podcast I listen to regularly, The Joe Rogan Experience is one of them. One of his recent guest was Gary Brecka. It was one of the most facinating listens/interviews I've heard in a long time. THis interview was just over two hours long and facinating. If you don't listen to podcasts or to the JRE I highly recommend you give this two hours a shot. THe discussion really makes you think about what you put in your body and how it affects your well being, and overall health. I'm not a shill for this guy but what he talked about really opened my eyes and makes me think about my curent state of health and how to approach it moving forward. Give it a listen and I think you'll be happy you did.

https://www.jrepodcast.com/guest/gary-brecka/
I already bought some TMG and methylfolate, LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom