OSA Chit Chat Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We vacationed in Colorado for decades, starting with my folks in my early years and then with my wife and sons since 1976. In all those years of being up there, I never saw Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep. Then, in 2010, while doing a road trip through Colorado with the wife, her oldest sister and her husband, we encountered these along the Arkansas River and Highway 50 west of Canon City, CO. There were five of them, but I was only able to get four in the same picture.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I no longer hunt, but I really enjoy the wildlife pics. Thank you Terry, for all your pics!

Back as a youngster, I used to go hunting for pheasant and waterfowl a good bit...

...oh, and also coyotes ad rabbits. However, as I got older, I found it more fun to hunt with a camera. Then I can "hunt" them again later.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In Scott City, KS, there is the El Quartelejo museum that houses various things about the area and the fight at Punished Woman's Fork. Among the artifacts was a good set of old pistols that were created by Colt.

Clicking on either of the two pictures above will take you to those images at my Smugmug site. Then, one can click on the "X" in the upper right hand corner to see the rest of the photos in that folder, thus, one can then see the rest of the guy's collection of commemorative Colts.

Last edited:

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good morning!
20240508_202730.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom