Dove Hunt 50$ near Morris

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Met with David today and got signed up. This looks like it's going to be a good deal. I would love to see a bunch of OSA guys get these permits so we could meet each other and hunt together during the season.

Reloader27

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Count me in on this. Talked to David today and he is a real nice guy! Looking forward to meet fellow OSA members out there and enjoy some good hunts!

Thanks for the video too. Wish all my scouting was like that. :thumb:

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like a good showing from the OSA members on this. Let's see if we can get an idea how many of us will be out there. Between me and my crew we bought 8 permits, but I think only 6 are going to make it for opening day.

tulsadave2003

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the fields North of Morris on the East side 456 Birds flew over in 22 minutes, they didnt stop flying, I got bored and stopped counting!

My favorite quotes this year

"its on like donkey kong"
"i've been coming out here 3 years and never seen this many birds"
"why did you leave all those decoys out on those hay bales?"

mister I didnt even get my decoys out yet!

Bulls eye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the fields North of Morris on the East side 456 Birds flew over in 22 minutes, they didnt stop flying, I got bored and stopped counting!

My favorite quotes this year

"its on like donkey kong"
"i've been coming out here 3 years and never seen this many birds"
"why did you leave all those decoys out on those hay bales?"

mister I didnt even get my decoys out yet!

SHHHHHHH!!!!! easy now. We didnt see a bird out there.lol.

ProBusiness

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
about 4 or 5 years ago, on a field in that area, i saw more pre-season dove than i have even seen on a field. they were coming in in 2, 4, 10, 15, 25 groups. this went on for about an hour. the birds were solid on the high lines.

about 4 days before opening day, a rain storm came thru. on opening day, nothing, nadda, no birds. i think i shot three times.

Latest posts

Top Bottom