Downward Spiral? USSA selling 360, Rogers, shoot house...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He didn't hang himself. There are other methods to self-asphyxiate besides just hanging. The suicide was well planned and required acquisition in advance for the items utilized. He did not have any "help", as he didn't need any. Of this I'm certain. beyond that I'm not willing to discuss specifics, so don't ask.

I've never understood people's need to have all the gory details, along with pics. My guess is they have never seen the results of any tragic incident (or been oh so fortunate enough to never have had to live it, not just suicides, but car wrecks, shootings, stabbings, beatings, rape, abuse of children, animals, etc., torture ... the list, unfortunately is endless).

If everyone had seen even ONE of those things (as well as many others) they might be a bit more empathetic. At least that is my pipedream. :(

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the small BOB that sets between the driver and passenger seats of my Cheby, is a cheap set of ear protection and some Wiley X shades, along with a mandp 9mm with 2 loaded magazines. I may not survive a meltdown, but I'm prepared to make an unscheduled visit to a range.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the small BOB that sets between the driver and passenger seats of my Cheby, is a cheap set of ear protection and some Wiley X shades, along with a mandp 9mm with 2 loaded magazines. I may not survive a meltdown, but I'm prepared to make an unscheduled visit to a range.
Yup. I'm never without a car gun, pocket pistol, and generally an AR. Ear plugs in the console along with ammo, muffs in the passenger seat and a stapler in the tool box for putting up targets. Latex gloves for handling dead bloody things.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Case of targets and ammo in the trunk. Gun bag stays loaded and ready to go every time I leave the house now. Just in case. I shot at the dreaded H&H twice yesterday. Lol I am fortunate enough to live close enough to several different ranges that it seems silly not to take advantage of the memberships they offer. Each one has something one of the others do not. This way I can do whatever I want and not make some RSO mad because I did something they don't allow but somebody else does.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup. I'm never without a car gun, pocket pistol, and generally an AR. Ear plugs in the console along with ammo, muffs in the passenger seat and a stapler in the tool box for putting up targets. Latex gloves for handling dead bloody things.
Right? The OP should have used this experience as a lesson of what needs to be added to his "just in case bag". Honest to God, my motorcycle saddle bags contain two 9mm pistols with holsters hearing protection, eye protection is covered with riding gear.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Right? The OP should have used this experience as a lesson of what needs to be added to his "just in case bag". Honest to God, my motorcycle saddle bags contain two 9mm pistols with holsters hearing protection, eye protection is covered with riding gear.
Hell, I've got a special AR that I keep in velcro on the underside of the tractor roof for coyotes, and the list goes on. Now if I can get my wife to start carrying hers. New CC owner. Bought a dammed CC purse that could have paid for another pistol, and won't carry it.
I'm working on it. She did take it to Broken Arrow the last two days she was there but left it in the car when going into different facilities. No matter how many times I tell and show her that a possible attack is going to be in the parking lot more than likely, she just won't do it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Easy fix Dennis. Simply explain that the chances of encountering a large angry snake outside the vehicle is a very real possibility.
Snake or armadillo. Hates them both with a passion. I'm spotlighting the yard every 30 minutes or so tonight as we speak. Danged diller diggings are big enough a horse could break a leg in them.......well, not actually, but you get the drift.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hell, I've got a special AR that I keep in velcro on the underside of the tractor roof for coyotes, and the list goes on. Now if I can get my wife to start carrying hers. New CC owner. Bought a dammed CC purse that could have paid for another pistol, and won't carry it.
I'm working on it. She did take it to Broken Arrow the last two days she was there but left it in the car when going into different facilities. No matter how many times I tell and show her that a possible attack is going to be in the parking lot more than likely, she just won't do it.

lol....I just took an ass chewin about the rifle/pistol under the bed that "lit up like daylight" when I hit it with the vacuum cleaner. Yes dear, that gun is loaded and ready. Don't clean that deep.

Latest posts

Top Bottom