Draco finally got its stock!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImplodedMindZ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The ace folding stock mount on this thing is SOLID too. I was worried a little because i have heard other reports of it being loose and wobbly. After I threaded the holes in the rear trunnions I installed the screws through the ace adaptor with some loc tite. Torqued them pretty well, then I had some steel self locking nuts small enough to work in the area inside the trunnion that I installed and snugged down. I don't think this thing is ever coming off. It doesn't wiggle a .001, I'm very pleased.

ImplodedMindZ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I finally got out to shoot today and damn this Draco is sick. Totally different than shooting my 10.5" AR. I actually enjoyed it more, recoil seemed more manageable. I was shooting out at 100 yards but would like to get some practice transitioning between targets a little closer. New pictures with the delta point that I really enjoy.

I will soon be replacing the ace grip adaptor with a unit from slrrifleworks when he releases them.

After driling & tapping the rear trunnion and installing the longer bolts i removed the FCG and snaked some steel self locking nuts through the receiver and snugged them down onto the bolts against the rear trunnion. I figured this would be as good a way as any to keep everything rock solid

i133.photobucket.com_albums_q49_ImplodedMindZ_guns_DSCN0659_zpsada0737d.jpg

i133.photobucket.com_albums_q49_ImplodedMindZ_guns_DSCN0672_zps1a065660.jpg