1. Welcome to Oklahoma Shooters Association! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Draco finally got its stock!

Discussion in 'NFA & Class III Discussion' started by ImplodedMindZ, Sep 3, 2012.

1. ripnbst

ripnbst Sharpshooter

Schweet!

2. AKguy1985

AKguy1985 Sharpshooter

Very nice

3. ImplodedMindZ

ImplodedMindZ Sharpshooter

The ace folding stock mount on this thing is SOLID too. I was worried a little because i have heard other reports of it being loose and wobbly. After I threaded the holes in the rear trunnions I installed the screws through the ace adaptor with some loc tite. Torqued them pretty well, then I had some steel self locking nuts small enough to work in the area inside the trunnion that I installed and snugged down. I don't think this thing is ever coming off. It doesn't wiggle a .001, I'm very pleased.

4. Glocktogo

Glocktogo Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    That is one sweet looking rig!

5. ImplodedMindZ

ImplodedMindZ Sharpshooter

I finally got out to shoot today and damn this Draco is sick. Totally different than shooting my 10.5" AR. I actually enjoyed it more, recoil seemed more manageable. I was shooting out at 100 yards but would like to get some practice transitioning between targets a little closer. New pictures with the delta point that I really enjoy.

I will soon be replacing the ace grip adaptor with a unit from slrrifleworks when he releases them.

After driling & tapping the rear trunnion and installing the longer bolts i removed the FCG and snaked some steel self locking nuts through the receiver and snugged them down onto the bolts against the rear trunnion. I figured this would be as good a way as any to keep everything rock solid

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. jakerz

jakerz Sharpshooter

Rating
    100%
    Very sharp looking SBR my friend.