droid gps mapping apps?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes I am cheap but I was curious if there was an app out there where you can mark gps spots. I would like one for when I'm fishing to mark spots on lake and when hunting to mark hot spots in field, anyone seen one or used one?

RackStacker30

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use Google maps on my blackberry. You should be able to do the same thing with the Droid. Create a google account online on your computer and then you can create custom maps. You can sign into your account on your phone and save favorites in the field. These "favorites" will be available to view on your phone and also on your computer when you sign in to your Google account. Only problem with this scenario is that you must have a good cell signal when you are in the field.

Powerman620

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have found a program called maverick that let's you download maps to be used offline but can't figure out how to do it. Guess I need to stirrup on it and try it out. Would love to find some topos to use like this

Latest posts

Top Bottom