Youth charity/guide question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our youth charity that I have posted here before, Unlimited Outdoors Adventures, is needing to do a fundraiser. We didn't get a booth at the Backwoods Show this year (they were out of spaces), so missed the oppurtunity to raffle off a gun, etc like we did last year. That being said, we discussed doing a different kind of "raffle" this time; one where we sell spots out of say 1-100, then do the random number generator deal to pick the winner.

What we're thinking is maybe do two contests, each being a guided hunting/fishing trip. What I'm looking into, is finding someone who might be willing to donate a trip like that, or at least give us a cut rate on one to raffle off. It doesn't have to be anything "trophy hunt" necessarily; a crappie/catfish trip, or maybe a hog hunt, etc. If anyone could help point us in the right direction, let me know. Thanks!

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ll put some more thought into this over the next day or so. I don’t know anybody personally that does guided hunting or fishing trips, but I met a guy a couple years ago that is a fish guide. His name is Shiloh Womack, and his number is (580) 656-5608. He also has a Facebook page. He mostly fishes Lake Waurika in SW Oklahoma, and he has a very good reputation. When I met him, he seemed like a real good guy. You might reach out to him to see if he would offer any kind of discount.

I would be more than willing to make a cash donation to help with the charity as well. Just let me know how I can do it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom