• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City DWC F-01 Pilot watch (Mark XI homage)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Willing to Ship?
  1. Yes
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
200.00$
For sale: DWC F-01 Pilot watch

This watch was a recent Christmas gift from my wife, but its just not getting any wrist time over my Tudor Ranger and Hamilton KFA. It has probably only been only been worn approximately 5 times. I've installed a new, vintage styled leather strap with the original signed pin buckle. DWC's description of the watch is listed below.

Price lowered to $175 FTF in OKC area for watch and leather strap or $265 for the watch, leather strap, and mesh bracelet. Prices are firm.

A military pilot watch inspired by traditional timekeepers back in the World War era (Mark XI Pilot Watch created specifically for the British Royal Airforce). This is a modern interpretation of the traditional pilot watch. The watch dial has clear and legible numerals and lumed markers. Generously lumed hands and a white second hand enables aviators to tell time at a glance. At the size of 40mm, this is a no-nonsense tool watch powered by the tried and true Miyota 8215 series movement. The 10 ATM W.R. will keep your watch safe through most, if not all of your outdoor endeavors.

cfSCvCV.jpeg

XvpzajE.jpeg

KDg1ams.jpeg

Kysox6M.jpeg

iQS68wo.jpeg

JBnzAz4.jpeg

Last edited:

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
BTT

I can also include a very nice German made Staib milanese mesh bracelet for a total cost of $300 (for the watch head, leather strap, and bracelet). The bracelet is the brushed "matte" version of the 2792 that is 130mm in length (retails at $175), plus two additional 5mm links (retail at $15 each). The bracelet is currently sized for a 6.5" wrist without the two extra links which are approximately .2" in length each. In order for the watch and bracelet combo to fit properly, the buyer would likely need to have a 6.9" wrist or smaller. Additional links can be purchased from Holbens if needed.

zj1DQ8d.jpeg

V7arGtk.jpeg

Zgb4wcI.jpeg

cFvZgXp.jpeg

Last edited:

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
BTT

I can also include a very nice German made Staib milanese mesh bracelet for a total cost of $300. The bracelet is the brushed "matte" version of the 2792 that is 130mm in length (retails at $175), plus two additional 5mm links (retail at $15 each). The bracelet is currently sized for a 6.5" wrist without the two extra links which are approximately .2" in length each. In order for the watch and bracelet combo to fit properly, the buyer would likely need to have a 6.9" wrist or smaller. Additional links can be purchased from Holbens if needed.

View attachment 387848

View attachment 387849

View attachment 387850

View attachment 387851
Nice looking watch

Latest posts

Top Bottom