Earth quake ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Biggest earthquake I ever felt was at the Cleveland County Sheriff's house. I cannot remember the date. It felt and sounded as if a B-frikkin 52 bomber was landing on the house.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Biggest earthquake I ever felt was at the Cleveland County Sheriff's house. I cannot remember the date. It felt and sounded as if a B-frikkin 52 bomber was landing on the house.

I had a similar experience. I don't remember the year but the epicenter was down around Thunderbird Lake. I live in Bethany not far off a flight path to and from Wiley Post. I was so sure a plane had crashed I went outside and looked around for a good 10-15 minutes. I'm grateful it didn't crack the foundation of our house. That would have SUCKED ...

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a similar experience. I don't remember the year but the epicenter was down around Thunderbird Lake. I live in Bethany not far off a flight path to and from Wiley Post. I was so sure a plane had crashed I went outside and looked around for a good 10-15 minutes. I'm grateful it didn't crack the foundation of our house. That would have SUCKED ...
That wsa the same one. I remember they said the epicenter was T Bird Lake. It was in the late afternoon on a sunny day Oct. 13, 2010: The epicenter of a magnitude 4.7 quake Oct. 13 was about eight miles southeast of Norman, south of Lake Thunderbird near E Post Oak Road and 84th Avenue SE.. I too went outside to look for that B-52 that just grazed the roof.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That wsa the same one. I remember they said the epicenter was T Bird Lake. It was in the late afternoon on a sunny day Oct. 13, 2010: The epicenter of a magnitude 4.7 quake Oct. 13 was about eight miles southeast of Norman, south of Lake Thunderbird near E Post Oak Road and 84th Avenue SE.. I too went outside to look for that B-52 that just grazed the roof.

Good Lord was it THAT long ago?!? Damn I'm getting old ... Sheesh ...

HeyEng

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn it, Beavis! I was looking forward to deleting our earthquake insurance coverage on our next renewal since things have been pretty quiet. So much for that idea.

Latest posts

Top Bottom