EarthQuake

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody remember what last years big earthquake was rated at? The one last year out by thunderbird felt more violent in Norman than this one. Nothing fell over just freaked out the gf.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wasn't that one a 3.something? Or am I thinking of a different one?

I thought it was in the high 4s low 5s but I've drank and slept a lot in the last year. Tried searching USGS, couldn't figure out which one it was. This one didn't seem as loud or violent in Norman.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I thought it was in the high 4s low 5s but I've drank and slept a lot in the last year. Tried searching USGS, couldn't figure out which one it was. This one didn't seem as loud or violent in Norman.

I think its because it was ove a hundred miles away from Norman. The one last year was centered in Norman area.

white92coupe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's kind of what I figured. The earthquakes need to stick to Cali. At least with a tornado we get some warning, and we are able to make it to shelter

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's kind of what I figured. The earthquakes need to stick to Cali. At least with a tornado we get some warning, and we are able to make it to shelter

Is that a joke or something? How many people died in last nights earthquake? How many people have died in tornados this year in Oklahoma? I think in Oklahoma it's pretty much a no-brainer to figure out you're a lot better off in an earthquake here then a tornado.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I DON'T KNOW WHICH OF THE 87 EARTHQUAKE THREADS TO POST IN

I was asleep in my tent in Cherokee county for both of the "large" ones. I didn't feel a dang thing. If I did I just assumed it was the wind and went back to sleep without registering it. Tweren't even drankin', neither!

I feel left out of this shared experience deal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom