Another quake?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No. That is liberal environmentalist ********.

Oklahoma has been having Earthquakes for thousands of years. We have multiple minor fault lines under our state.

Is it? Note that I am not arguing against fracking. The issue is that there's no better way to dispose of the used water and it seems to be connected to manmade earthquakes.

kuchment_fault_graphic_d.png

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sitting here watching Bull on TV. I heard the usual low rumble but I thought since it was supposed to storm and I had heard some thunder about 20 minutes before it was possibly thunder. I had seen the radar on my phone of the green and yellow storms approaching so it was logical. Then the rumbling got more intense and instead of the house vibrating like it does with thunder, it freaking shook! I mean I could feel the house shaking east and west. It was a minuscule amount of movement but it was perceptible. I went to the USGS earthquake site to find it on the map which did not have it posted. While I was in the process of reporting it, the 5.1 magnitude popped up NW of Prague.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sitting here watching Bull on TV. I heard the usual low rumble but I thought since it was supposed to storm and I had heard some thunder about 20 minutes before it was possibly thunder. I had seen the radar on my phone of the green and yellow storms approaching so it was logical. Then the rumbling got more intense and instead of the house vibrating like it does with thunder, it freaking shook! I mean I could feel the house shaking east and west. It was a minuscule amount of movement but it was perceptible. I went to the USGS earthquake site to find it on the map which did not have it posted. While I was in the process of reporting it, the 5.1 magnitude popped up NW of Prague.

Latest posts

Top Bottom