earthquake?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And no one will just come out and say it. The end-of-days. Where is flight 370? The rapture, it's started. Get ready, cause there is nothing you can do about it.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And no one will just come out and say it. The end-of-days. Where is flight 370? The rapture, it's started. Get ready, cause there is nothing you can do about it.
Well, we can definitely batten-down the hatches Jack. We can temper the wind to a shorn lamb. There are all sorts of things we can do.I'm surprised that you, of all people would be so negative in this situation, Jack.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, we can definitely batten-down the hatches Jack. We can temper the wind to a shorn lamb. There are all sorts of things we can do.I'm surprised that you, of all people would be so negative in this situation, Jack.

We I've been there. Over my many adventures in the far north I've experienced many of these cataclismic events first hand. When I saw and knew that the plane was going to crash I only had one option, brace for impact! Nothing I could do to stop the chain of events unfolding before me. Just a warning to people to get their spiritual house in order. Cause that time I only had about 6.9 seconds to repent and pray.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom