EC9s - Deal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ogoun

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Theyre 249$ new at academy
Correction $259. I'm not talking smack, totally intended as an FYI. I was surprised when I looked them up the other day, really great pistol at that price.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230719_211220_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230719_211220_Chrome.jpg
    411 KB · Views: 0

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even at $259.00 it's a heckuva deal.

I had an original LC9 for several years,,,
But like most people I found the trigger to be "mushy".

Last year I saw that Buds had the EC9s for (IIRC) $259,,,
I bought one and can happily state it's my favorite 9mm pistol ever.

And I do own some very nice 9's.

Pure simplicity in a compact defensive handgun,,,
No adjustable sights to mess with
And the new trigger is great.

It's just a good & simple design.

Aarond

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even at $259.00 it's a heckuva deal.

I had an original LC9 for several years,,,
But like most people I found the trigger to be "mushy".

Last year I saw that Buds had the EC9s for (IIRC) $259,,,
I bought one and can happily state it's my favorite 9mm pistol ever.

And I do own some very nice 9's.

Pure simplicity in a compact defensive handgun,,,
No adjustable sights to mess with
And the new trigger is great.

It's just a good & simple design.

Aarond

Yeah, I gotta say the trigger is awesome.

cboss

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is this small enough to slip into a pocket? The reason I ask is because I can't carry at work and usually stop by the QuikTrip near the shop before work. And if you live in Tulsa, you know that you can find some sketchy people at those places at 0330. At the one I go to, there is often a guy with a sword muttering to himself standing at the front door. So I was thinking about just getting something small I can slip into a pocket holster for when I am not going straight to work or straight home after. Then I could lock it in my glove box while I'm at work. Been considering an LCP or an LCRx, but if the EC9s is small enough for a pocket, I would rather have 9mm than .380. Still on the fence about .327 magnum. The tests I've seen on youtube seem good, but nobody seems to like the round and ammo is expensive and scarce

V98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is this small enough to slip into a pocket? The reason I ask is because I can't carry at work and usually stop by the QuikTrip near the shop before work. And if you live in Tulsa, you know that you can find some sketchy people at those places at 0330. At the one I go to, there is often a guy with a sword muttering to himself standing at the front door. So I was thinking about just getting something small I can slip into a pocket holster for when I am not going straight to work or straight home after. Then I could lock it in my glove box while I'm at work. Been considering an LCP or an LCRx, but if the EC9s is small enough for a pocket, I would rather have 9mm than .380. Still on the fence about .327 magnum. The tests I've seen on youtube seem good, but nobody seems to like the round and ammo is expensive and scarce
Yes it is. I have clip draw installed on two of mine. Smallest thinnest 9mm that I can still get my fingers on the grip. I have a pocket holster too.

Latest posts

Top Bottom