Eccard family sole survivor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Medic30cm

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
A fellow Paramedic and Friend is in need of your help. Here is a little back ground and his web site.

Michael Eccard was involved in the helicopter crash of EagleMed 7, while on duty, July 22, 2010 in Oklahoma. The crashed caused the death of two of Michael’s coworkers and friends. Michael sustained critical injuries in the crash as well. He’s had 12 surgeries and endured a lengthy, painful recovery process. Michael is married and has two small children. His family has persevered through a costly and extended recovery period and remains in the midst of that recovery. His family needs any support you can offer.

Their are many ways to help. One of them is just eating out every second Sunday of the month at Johnnie's Charcoal Broiler and then mention the Eccard family at any Johnnie's location and a portion of your cost will go to the family's fund.

Here is his website for other ways to help. http://www.eccardfamilysolesurvivor.com/

Thank you so much

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you need some things to sell or auction off I can donate some things. Off the top of my head, 10 brand new Colt 7 round 1911 mags(blue), and 3 boxes of Winchester Power Points 300wsm 150gr. I have some other stuff, these just stand out. Let me know what I can do.

Latest posts

Top Bottom