Electric Tillers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My EX-GF had a small corded plug in one like that. Yes it was good for already relatively soft soil like cleaning up older flower beds or an area if it had a lot of sand mixture. For that, it did a pretty good job. It would take a long time to do a very large area though.

I am thinking about trying to just leave my garden soil undisturbed to plant. Each year I till up too many dormant for years new weed seeds that sprout out. I am thinking of Just shovel out a 8-10in hole and fill with potting soil for each tomato or pepper plant and see how it goes.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My EX-GF had a small corded plug in one like that. Yes it was good for already relatively soft soil like cleaning up older flower beds or an area if it had a lot of sand mixture. For that, it did a pretty good job. It would take a long time to do a very large area though.

I am thinking about trying to just leave my garden soil undisturbed to plant. Each year I till up too many dormant for years new weed seeds that sprout out. I am thinking of Just shovel out a 8-10in hole and fill with potting soil for each tomato or pepper plant and see how it goes.
Mulch!

https://getchipdrop.com/
Most of the worlds problems could be solved with a good covering of mulch. The rest require violence

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mantis. 86 year old woman with arthritis could start it with two fingers. Bad Ass little screamer. Works forward or backwards dragging it.

1676854786876.jpeg
1676854786876.jpeg

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mantis. 86 year old woman with arthritis could start it with two fingers. Bad Ass little screamer. Works forward or backwards dragging it.

View attachment 350557View attachment 350557
I have the Stihl version of this little tiller, and though an 86 year old woman might be able to started it, unless she heavily into crossfit I seriously doubt she could get much tilling done with it. I used mine for the first time last week on my raised beds, and it did a good job but wore my 53 year old @ss out. It could’ve been operator error, but I couldn’t get much accomplished going forward but pulling it backward did a great job.

Latest posts

Top Bottom