Elon Musk terminates offer to buy Twitter…🤣

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
" Musk says he intends to actually ALLOW FREE SPEECH ON TWITTER "

Ah, how much was that again that Musk said he was planning to charge people for posting their FREE SPEECH rantings on Twitter?
IF I understand it correctly the eight dollar monthly fee is only for those who want the "blue check" that indicates the account has been authenticated, if not you can still have a free twitter account. Again, I may be mistaken, but I think that is the way I heard it explained.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
It’s great to see the snow flake free speech censoring fools of Twitter pack their trash in cardboard boxes and head back to mommy’s basement. Musk for 2024!

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IF I understand it correctly the eight dollar monthly fee is only for those who want the "blue check" that indicates the account has been authenticated, if not you can still have a free twitter account. Again, I may be mistaken, but I think that is the way I heard it explained.

That was my understanding as well.

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This will probably remain the same after Musk cleans up the company.

Attachments

• XEZrPTj6.png
    XEZrPTj6.png
    464.1 KB · Views: 0

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A day in the life of a Twitter employee. Pre-Musk anyway. No wonder they are losing $4M a day.

Twitter Fires More Than 90% of India Staff, Leaving Just a Dozen​

Musk’s workforce reductions hit potential growth market hard About 70% of India cuts affected product and engineering team​

Twitter fired more than 90% of its staff in India over the weekend -- part of global reductions by new owner Elon Musk -- severely depleting its engineering and product staff in a potential growth market.

The company employed just over 200 people in India, and the cuts left it with just about a dozen staff, people familiar with the matter said, asking not to be named because of the sensitivity of the matter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom