Empire actor faked attack?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If this turns out to be false, I hope the police have the balls to charge him.

Given his location, I doubt it. I agree 100%, that he needs to be charged and made an example of. Chicago PD will give him a stern frown and walk away. They don't want anymore negative publicity.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
In addition to the issue of MAGA hats in Chicago, supposedly the neighborhood in question is filled with gays and blacks, which seemed to be the place that most "racists" wouldn't necessarily want to go.

They damn sure would not be sitting on a bench in that area, good way to get dead!!
Waiting for the whole story come out , but this seemed like BS from the hospital pics they showed where he had a small scrape under his eye!! If some racist/homophobic POS was going to do this seems like the victim would be in a lot worse condition.
I have been in one on one fights where we looked way worse than that scrape!!
No busted lips , black eyes or swelling any where !

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They damn sure would not be sitting on a bench in that area, good way to get dead!!

You got that right! Who in their right mind is going to sit on a frozen bench at 2 in the morning? Anyone would be stomping g and moving around trying to keep warm. I've sat on a cold bench as most probably have and unless it's absolutely necessary I won't do it again, it's too cold on my backside and kidneys.

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

upload_2019-2-16_20-21-54.png

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, it appears the attack was faked.

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/02/16/entertainment/jussie-smollett-attack/index.html

Chicago (CNN) Two law enforcement sources with knowledge of the investigation tell CNN that Chicago Police believe actor Jussie Smollet paid two men to orchestrate an assault on him that he reported late last month.

The men, who are brothers, were arrested Wednesday but released without charges Friday after Chicago police cited the discovery of "new evidence."

The sources told CNN the two men are now cooperating fully with law enforcement.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is it possible that these nitwits have never heard of crying wolf? Not just Smollet, the Duke Lacross accusations, UVA, but numerous other incidents as well. But the MSM never seem to learn. They just keep on churning these fake stories out, I suspect because of what former CBS reporter Bernie Goldberg calls 'good racial manners'.

What this means is that anything a Black person says is the Gospel truth and it cannot be questioned. Later on if the story is exposed as a hoax, the narrative seems to become that stories like this even if they're not true, well, they could be one day, so the principle holds true. Basically, this is shifting the blamefrom the media to the real victims, in this case the ones falsely accused.

I am getting sick of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom